The 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Electronics (EEE'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to electrical engineering and electronics. The goal of EEE'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
EEE is an acronym for Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
For more information about of the previous event, please visit: Past Event
EEE'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Analog Circuits and Digital Circuits
- Battery Management System
- Communication Systems and Engineering
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- High Voltage Engineering
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Zhirun Hu,
The University of Manchester, UK
May. 1, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline